Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Here is where Hope begins....

Hope, we all do it. We all Hope to get what we want for our birthday, we Hope that today will be a great one, and we Hope for the world to be a better place. My parents named me Hope. Isn't that awesome? I am my parents Hope. Choosing a name for someone must be one of the hardest and most exciting things in the world. I have fish, and it was hard to choose a name for them, and honestly not all of them have names. I love my name and know that it is special. SO I thought that everyone should know that their is ALWAYS HOPE, and here it is, Have Hope.

2 comments:

  1. You are an amazing young lady. I will enjoy every moment of this blog. Let's go and create some wonderful memories for you to document!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I am a strong believer of the saying "mother like daughter"!!! I will be looking forward to this blog too!

    ReplyDelete