Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Stand-Up Paddle Boarding-A Must Do!

If you haven't tried stand-up paddle boarding, it is definitely something that you should add to your list of things to do before you die. Stand-up paddle boarding is a great work-out, and lots of fun!
How to do it:
To do this, you must have a certain board. This board is long and wide, and comes with a paddle. All you have to do to get started, is put it in the water and get in the middle of it on your knees. From here, just grab your paddle and start paddling! And, if you want to stand-up, then just make sure you're steady, and go ahead!
So, if you haven't done this, then you must must must!!! I will add a picture of my board when I get the chance!

2 comments:

  1. How much fun did we have today!!! I enjoyed playing withbyou girls all day today. I was soooo excited that you loved it as much as I did.

    ReplyDelete